SolvedPhotoshop cs6

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Photoshop cs6
Okay so i have recently began to play combat arms and i relized, my guns are gay as hell, they need color, so i began to mod the textures again, but i seem to be having troubles with getting the file to open in photoshop cs6, and i put all the things in the right places, still nothin... please help by either making a video or a step by step tut. the subfolders in cs6 are totally different from those of cs5.
What are the file extensions for the textures you're trying to mod? I couldn't find any sort of image extension in the program directory.
DTXFormat.8bi and IMFLithDTX.dll but i aint have no idea were to put it...
Edit, I know what you're talking about now. Put those two files into this location, (create it if necessary - this worked for me)

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\File Formats
Or C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\File Formats


Then put *these two .dll's in the base directory of Photoshop (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6)



If you need anything, let me know.

*I also apologize for being so late, I went out to eat right after I replied.
Quote Originally Posted by realestkyle View Post
Edit, I know what you're talking about now. Put those two files into this location, (create it if necessary - this worked for me)

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\File Formats
Or C:\Program Files(x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\Plug-ins\File Formats


Then put *these two .dll's in the base directory of Photoshop (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6)



If you need anything, let me know.

*I also apologize for being so late, I went out to eat right after I replied.
still not working for me, it worked when i had photoshop cs5, if you got a direct download link to that id use it
There's one simple reason: the .dll files are not compatible with PS CS6, only PS CS5 and earlier.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?