HelpHow can I fix this?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How can I fix this?
Does anyone know how to unselect compatible mode for windows 8. I was searching for it on Google buy nothing came up to help me.


Thats shows here when I run on security mode but Ive got win7...
Dont know for windows 8, sorry.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

That should solve your answer:
[SOLVED] Windows 8 and CrossFire - Z8Games
Quote Originally Posted by Instagram View Post
Does anyone know how to unselect compatible mode for windows 8. I was searching for it on Google buy nothing came up to help me.


right click on crossfire.exe and go to properties. find the compatibility tab and see if there's a option checked for win8 compatibility. If so, change it.
If that doesn't work try on patcher.exe as well.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?