Hi, i want to sell these things!

Prices
YOUTUBE VIEWS
5000 VIEWS = 3 euro (Test Offer, only one time)
10000 VIEWS = 15 euro
25000 VIEWS = 35 euro
50000 VIEWS = 50 euro
100000 VIEWS = 85 euro

TWITTER FOLLOWERS
1000 FOLLOWERS = 8 euro
5000 FOLLOWERS = 35 euro
10000 FOLLOWERS = 60 euro

FACEBOOK LIKES
Low Quality / low qualitynly likes
1000 LIKES = 10 euro
5000 LIKES = 30 euro
10000 LIKES = 60 euro

High Quality / high quality:likes with pics,bio,info,friends etc
1000 LIKES = 17 euro
5000 LIKES = 60 euro
10000 LIKES = 100 euro

FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS
1000 FOLLOWERS = 15 euro
5000 FOLLOWERS = 50 euro
10000 FOLLOWERS = 80 euro

FACEBOOK PHOTOS/POST LIKES
1000 LIKES = 12 euro
5000 LIKES = 45 euro

INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
1000 FOLLOWERS = 10 EURO
5000 FOLLOWERS = 30 EURO
10000 FOLLOWERS = 55 EURO

INSTAGRAM LIKES
1000 LIKES = 12 EURO
5000 LIKES = 35 EURO
10000 LIKES = 60 EURO

TOS:
1) You have to send money through paypal AS GIFT
2) I don't do refunds if the order is processed.
3) All views are real, like followers.
4) All trattative will be done on Skype.
5) The order can require up to 48 hours.
6) I can do discount at any time and i can revoke them at any time.
7) I can lower the price whenever i want. Also only on skype.


Contact:
jjsocialshop

I'm american and I speak Italian, English and some German.

I'll, in the near future, reduce the price of my service.