Hi there

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Hi there
Hi there
I go by the name eliris and I am a computer science student at our local University and a freelance 3D artist.
I like playing games (such as COD, BF3 etc) but I mostly play old dos games from a still working old PC at home.
I've been doing alot of COD4 challenges when I first joined this forum (and I don'y play anymore since my job contract has ended and we used to play in the office while boss wasn't looking)
I like programming and fried bacon.

Hoping to spend alot of fun time with you guys
Welcome to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie7 View Post
Welcome to MPGH!
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post
Welcome to MPGH.
Thanks all
Quote Originally Posted by eliris View Post
Thanks all
Welcome my brother
Quote Originally Posted by AgentSneak View Post
Welcome to MPGH!
thank you kind sir
Welcome Eliris.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Hello eliris
Welcome to MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Welcome Eliris.
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Welcome To MPGH!
Thanks all guys
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?