LOGITECH TUTORIAL

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
LOGITECH TUTORIAL

*HERE MY VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT HOW YOU USE LOGITECH SCRIPT I HOPE I HELP YOU ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WATCH AND LEARN CAREFULLY*




*LOGITECH400 CRIDET BY: haxxor1234

for music here:


for eminem:


*YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER SCRIPT FILE IN ANY BUTTON JUST FOLLOW MY TUTORIAL I HOPEFULLY I HELP YOU FOR THAT*
Hye .. What your background song in that video ? I mean the first song
Quote Originally Posted by tinker_man View Post
Hye .. What your background song in that video ? I mean the first song
i already post the music video

first here___
0:00ⓘ Forgive Me - Eminem, 2pac, Obie
Thank you very much ..
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

i already post the music video
Quote Originally Posted by tinker_man View Post
Thank you very much ..
your welcome honey
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

*HERE MY VIDEO TUTORIAL ABOUT HOW YOU USE LOGITECH SCRIPT I HOPE I HELP YOU ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WATCH AND LEARN CAREFULLY*




*LOGITECH400 CRIDET BY: haxxor1234

for music here:


for eminem:


*YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER SCRIPT FILE IN ANY BUTTON JUST FOLLOW MY TUTORIAL I HOPEFULLY I HELP YOU FOR THAT*
i have so old Logitech, 2005 :d work ? or only mouse gamer
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
i have so old Logitech, 2005 :d work ? or only mouse gamer
it work in all logitech mouse
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

it work in all logitech mouse
ok thanks, i don't have the link
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
ok thanks, i don't have the link
ok no problem that
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post

ok no problem that
Gift me the link for the software bro please, ><
Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
Gift me the link for the software bro please, ><
here the link___logitech.com/ⓘ
how did you put the song to video?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us