Should i release?

PollShould i release the hack?
86 votes
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
Should i release?
Hey guys,
I have another hack!

Chams
fullbright
wireframe
crosshair
weapon chams
white walls
wallhack

should i release it or wait until my other one is patched?
i say release it..but your choice
I say wait or give it to a very select group of people o-o
lol it bee a good hack but w8 till the pub is patched so we can go directly to urs
I think i found this somewhere.
I will find it again and post it.
Quote Originally Posted by mcjang View Post
I think i found this somewhere.
I will find it again and post it.
lol you arent gonna find it anywhere.....i havent released it yet......

Quote Originally Posted by Evilipod View Post
What you should do is make it better, and release to people you respect.

(Also, will you be patching the Aimbot?, for me its the only way for me to win the battle against all the pub users :S)
Yea a number of people have had problems with the aimbot not aiming at players and also the scope glitch....
(when someones in scope it aims WAY over their head...

If i do release a high quality VIP(ish) version i would only release it too selected members of mpgh
What you should do is make it better, and release to people you respect.

(Also, will you be patching the Aimbot?, for me its the only way for me to win the battle against all the pub users :S)
10 say yes 2 say wait a week and 2 say no.... just release it
I say wait and release after, so when its patched you can release fast and people won't bitch so much.. ^-^

But its up to you of course.
yea like me right james :P
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
yea like me right james :P
yea 4 sure lol,
But yea minions definitaly....
you can trust minions not to leech and spread it to d><t
but some of these choobs will do anything to get thanks
ya aint that the truth
lol i have seen my hack posted about 5 times without my permission and thats JUST on MPGH not sure about d><t and stuff i dnt go on them
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
lol i have seen my hack posted about 5 times without my permission and thats JUST on MPGH not sure about d><t and stuff i dnt go on them
Yup, MPGH Mods, Minions, and EXCLUSIVELY TRUSTED MEMBERS...
I don't want people running around aimbotting unless I'm that person aimbotting
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?