WTSEUW - Lv 30 - 51 Champs - 13 Skins - 3 Full Rune pages - Former Silver

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
EUW - Lv 30 - 51 Champs - 13 Skins - 3 Full Rune pages - Former Silver
Hi, my name is Danny and I'd like to sell an old account of mine on the EU west server for a reasonable price, this price is 20 dollars.
This is a good starting account which has quite a lot of goodies and a lot of runes to get you going straight away. It also gives you a fancy silver banner around your loading picture.
Below are some screenshots of the champions and the rune pages, if you would like to know or see more please add me on skype: danny_dost









Kind regards,
Danny
Champions.PNG1.4 MB · 3 downloads Rune 1.PNG1.3 MB · 2 downloads Rune 2.PNG1.3 MB · 2 downloads Rune 3.PNG1.3 MB · 2 downloads
By the way, I know I'm new on this site which makes me a lot less trustworthy.
If there is anything I can do to boost anyone's confidence in me, please let me know!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?