There's somethin wrong

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
There's somethin wrong
Out of all the hacks I download from this site there is always the same problem.
It's an error message of some sort.
It's called windows error-no disk...
it has some numbers that keep appearing and the it say parameter and more numbers.
Do any of you know what is the problem or how I can fix it.
Thanks.
I have same problem. Somebody can help?
happens here too...

Botht he svchost one, and the 5th slot one.
I think that reason is Hotkeys.
Quote Originally Posted by alkaja View Post
I think that reason is Hotkeys.
As in....??
All Trainers I have tested and have hotkey command, I have that error. If trainer have buttons, it will work. Sry my bad english.
well anybody who knows solution please post.
It's not the hotkeys... it's something to do with windows. How do i know??... cuz i had a friend who had the same issue so i made him a hack and tested it before i sent it.. worked fine on my machine.. but when he got it... had that error. It's something withen windows.
so how to fix it ? format?
is your wr in your c drive? my freind use to get this all the time
yeah, its on the normal C:/program files/warrock

Should I try putting the trainer on a flash drive on a different disk, say, disk F?
i know double posting is wrong but Please I need a way to solve the probleeem
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us