LightbulbTutorial for GM_AAE BOXCOLOUR

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
Tutorial for GM_AAE BOXCOLOUR
Hi guys. I make an tutorial for GM_AAE BOXCOLOUR. Since alot of them don't get it.
I know , This hack contain Trojan (Virus). But If you really wanna use it Use on your own risk please.Don't hate on me. I'm just helping for those who really need it.


Tutorial

In game

Info: I use my pc (Window 7,64 bits) to use this hack but It auto close blackshot. So, i'm using my laptop (Window 7,64 bits) to use this hack cos It works for my lappy.
hmmmmm only in front character not in game....
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post
hmmmmm only in front character not in game....
Ermm, I will upload a video of ME inside the game with this hack. Hold on.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ProGamer614 View Post
yeah, wheni want to select the dll , it says need to ask admin......pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why yours like that? Ermm, I think you can't use it. What is your os?
yeah, wheni want to select the dll , it says need to ask admin......pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rightclick then find run as administrator . and click that
Quote Originally Posted by ProGamer614 View Post
yeah, wheni want to select the dll , it says need to ask admin......pls help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can help me?? if me select the dll file then start the blackshot will close it it self how i can fix this problem?? -,-
Quote Originally Posted by jasonstephen View Post
can help me?? if me select the dll file then start the blackshot will close it it self how i can fix this problem?? -,-
Read what i said please. I told you guys i have the same problem too on my pc. When i start Blackshot it auto close. I've no idea why like that. I'm sorry to said i can't solve that problem. I'm using my laptop. My laptop Works.
I also using my laptop but that problem also got -,- how i want fix that problem?? i know ur laptop can but i don know why my laptop cannot -,- if u can help me fix this problem im very thx for ur help

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

wht is this?? if i install this i can on that file with normally?? if can thx for ur help
What the song title?
This is why it is practically useless.... It is a box.... Nice song btw
Thanks, quite simple though, using the right injector
But if GM_AAE edited with Hexeditor the game would auto-close.(Which some said it happened) But it did'nt happen to me
So means he got the code or something.
//Off-topic but just wanted to comment
not work for me
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
not work for me
Auto-close or ???
where is the dll?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?