WTSRandom Key !

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Random Key !
I have 4 steam KEYS !
I will use RANDOM.ORG
And ill give you that key will show the random !!

Contact will be at skype,Y!M.
Just THANKS here and put your CONTACT ID !
Example :
Code:
Thanks. Very Good Trader ! My contact ID : contacthere ! Accept my request !
Warning : THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ! DO NOT USE IT!



Keys :
  • CS:GO
  • MARVEL HEROES
  • Eldevin
  • And secret one !


And for sell :

5$ : 50$ Key for MINISTRY OF WAR

I WILL GO FIRST FOR WHO SAY IM SCAMMER !!
whay do people have to vouch before they do trades with you?
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
whay do people have to vouch before they do trades with you?
Idk, i do a mistake i want to put THANKS and i put VOUCH .. then sorry but if you see.. no one join so i use the key for me if no one want CS:GO or SEcret key
Would love a key, thanks! Skype: dav-wan
Quote Originally Posted by floppyn1 View Post
I have 4 steam KEYS !
I will use RANDOM.ORG
And ill give you that key will show the random !!

Contact will be at skype,Y!M.
Just THANKS here and put your CONTACT ID !
Example :
Code:
Thanks. Very Good Trader ! My contact ID : contacthere ! Accept my request !
Warning : THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ! DO NOT USE IT!



Keys :
  • CS:GO
  • MARVEL HEROES
  • Eldevin
  • And secret one !


And for sell :

5$ : 50$ Key for MINISTRY OF WAR

I WILL GO FIRST FOR WHO SAY IM SCAMMER !!
Wait, means that it's a random giveaway or you're actually selling randomly keys?? in that last case, what would be the price for a random key?
Yeah Why ? just Thanks and post your skype id ..
Thank you... ayrton_steaua
Quote Originally Posted by floppyn1 View Post
I have 4 steam KEYS !
I will use RANDOM.ORG
And ill give you that key will show the random !!

Contact will be at skype,Y!M.
Just THANKS here and put your CONTACT ID !
Example :
Code:
Thanks. Very Good Trader ! My contact ID : contacthere ! Accept my request !
Warning : THIS IS AN EXAMPLE ! DO NOT USE IT!



Keys :
  • CS:GO
  • MARVEL HEROES
  • Eldevin
  • And secret one !


And for sell :

5$ : 50$ Key for MINISTRY OF WAR

I WILL GO FIRST FOR WHO SAY IM SCAMMER !!
Thanks! skype contact id: ashba_
Thanks! skype: rock_svk
@floppyn1 omg i want CS GO what is your skypeeeeeee ill buy it

my skype reallympgh
Thanks. Very Good Trader ! My contact ID : nigel123mc ! Accept my request !
^ That is not a vouch.
Guys banned turns out hes the same guy thats been scamming on multiple MPGH accounts
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?