Helpdayz breaking point

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
dayz breaking point
Idk if anyone here has tried to play breaking point yet but their antihacks will ban you if have ever hacked...you dont even have to be running scripts and you will get perma banned. I talked to one of the admins on teamspeak and told me it just finds some file that you used to hack and bans you. Any idea how to bypass this so I can play breaking point?
Quote Originally Posted by lcodemanl View Post
Idk if anyone here has tried to play breaking point yet but their antihacks will ban you if have ever hacked...you dont even have to be running scripts and you will get perma banned. I talked to one of the admins on teamspeak and told me it just finds some file that you used to hack and bans you. Any idea how to bypass this so I can play breaking point?
It doesn't "just find some file that you used to hack"
I have a loader on my desktop that's been there for months (play legit on breaking point though) and I haven't been banned from breaking point.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
It doesn't "just find some file that you used to hack"
I have a loader on my desktop that's been there for months (play legit on breaking point though) and I haven't been banned from breaking point.
Well I havent hacked in months and I was banned on breaking point. Got in teamspeak with the admins and thats just what they said..Idk man.I would love to play breaking point though.
Quote Originally Posted by lcodemanl View Post
Well I havent hacked in months and I was banned on breaking point. Got in teamspeak with the admins and thats just what they said..Idk man.I would love to play breaking point though.
Well they were lying.
umm I dont think they was lying so seeing as how I see in their forums other people complaining about it and im banned from their servers as well.
The Zombie Infection - DayZ
I have made a .bat that allows you to bypass this....

Will be releasing it soon <3
Quote Originally Posted by mattmat View Post
I have made a .bat that allows you to bypass this....

Will be releasing it soon <3
Bypass what?
Script scan?
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Bypass what?
Script scan?
Mhmmm.....

I have some private copies going around however..
Quote Originally Posted by mattmat View Post
Mhmmm.....

I have some private copies going around however..
Why don't you share the bypass script scan with MPGH?
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Why don't you share the bypass script scan with MPGH?
I already said that VV
Quote Originally Posted by mattmat View Post
Will be releasing it soon <3
Quote Originally Posted by mattmat View Post
I already said that VV
Why soon and not now?
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Why soon and not now?
Testing, debating if I'll encode it or give out source... Stuff like that
so.. can you do this or not
I used to hack the hell out of Breaking Point until they made one kick-ass script scan.
Although, I think I know a way to bypass it
well i would love to know how lol.i dont even want to hack i just want to play legit with friends.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?