im not posting downloads so dont need virus scan:P
[INFORMATION] drngs hack package
there are virus scans in the link downloads.
guys im getting this mssg internal exception visit support@oreans .com
well it didnt work so yea. it doesnt work because their is no bypass idk how it works for u
It "works" because it doesn't crash, but it doesn't work as a hack, though.
u go to press insert to make wallhack run.
so its pretty much pointless?
knot a hack ??
close or keep going ???????????????
close or keep going ???????????????
it really worked
how do we know if its runnning in combatibility mode?
right click on combat arms the go to properties and the combatibility and uncheck combatibility mode if its checked.
it say run in combatibility mode for etc...
uncheck the box if its checked
uncheck the box if its checked
its stupid thats what lol
Dragon's Hack As Good As It Gets
Ok first off the order does matter.
I'm using the original Drgns Hackage Package
Right click PerX no combatability should be clicked. Run as administrator.
What to inject: Engine.exe
How to inject: Automatically
Injections: Must be in this order Bypass.dll
D3D9.dll
Hack.dll
HShieldBreaker.dll
Run Combat Arms as Admnistrator, Make sure no compatability is selected.
I dont hit insert in log in.
After 15 kills from whomever in the game I hit insert, don't turn on everything in the menu it causes lagg, and will disc you. I only use chams thats it.
Now around 20 kills before game ends make sure you turn off the chams and close the menu.
Good Luck.
Sometimes it will disconnect I'm not saying it won't but you should get at the least 30 mins out of it. Other times I have gotten upto 5 games.
But the title says it Its as good as it gets.
I'm using the original Drgns Hackage Package
Right click PerX no combatability should be clicked. Run as administrator.
What to inject: Engine.exe
How to inject: Automatically
Injections: Must be in this order Bypass.dll
D3D9.dll
Hack.dll
HShieldBreaker.dll
Run Combat Arms as Admnistrator, Make sure no compatability is selected.
I dont hit insert in log in.
After 15 kills from whomever in the game I hit insert, don't turn on everything in the menu it causes lagg, and will disc you. I only use chams thats it.
Now around 20 kills before game ends make sure you turn off the chams and close the menu.
Good Luck.
Sometimes it will disconnect I'm not saying it won't but you should get at the least 30 mins out of it. Other times I have gotten upto 5 games.
But the title says it Its as good as it gets.
If your on Vista i just suggest using this hack...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ing-chams.html
Gives you chams and thats all you really need...it never disconnects if you run vista =)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ing-chams.html
Gives you chams and thats all you really need...it never disconnects if you run vista =)
This thread is closed for replies.