SA NA PUB2

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
SA NA PUB2
here is a pub hack

only works for SuddenAttack North America
contains

chams
wallhack
nofog
wireframe
crosshair

hope you like it

credits to ScaryDark and geek4ever and hans

find your own injector.
I used perx and it worked.





I will post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Virustotal. MD5: 4a0d7a5e1c9a01382184c7670b71ed0dⓘ
scarysa.rarattachment deleted · 1,429 downloads before removal
ok ill try thk you!!!!
worx great!
here is a vid i made real quick to prove its working! like he said just use the perx injector! and select the dll. you downloaded for it ! and make sure to type in where it says engine.exe switch it to say suddenattack.exe! then load game up the menu atomaticly pops up press insert agian to close nice hack my dude!

hope you enjoyed it watch more of my vids on youtube!
AT LEAST thank me .....lolz nice vid..ill upload it as proof/.
I've been looking for Sudden Attack hacks.. Now this comes out! Thanks very much!
Is Malaysia NA?
no, and hey i neeed an suddenattack sea pub hack does anyone have one?
I do.
but im not posting....lol until obt of SA NA comes out/
most of the hacks for NA dont work on SEA... lame
well, can you post hack for SA Sea? I really need it tho... thanks
Does this hack work?
it is closed rite now in sa,
u blind?
Is this one for North America?
Sudden Attack
Because the hack doesnt work for me.
Because I cant find the one for North America Then
It's for NA. not SEA
Quote Originally Posted by clon12 View Post
It's for NA. not SEA
Whats the website?
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us