Make money

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Make money
Hi. How much i can earn money an hour now ?
0$ an hour
What is the best class to farm UT itms ? And where farm (dungeons or event bosses) ?
The best class is called "software engineer".
Best class for farming - wizzard, or archer w/a dbow . If you are a noob then necros are almost as good as wizzards and can heal.
If you are maxed ( 4/8 ) you can solo abyses since they drop vit and def. Udls and sprite worlds are pretty easy . All dungeons have a 100% pot drop rate if you are soling them. Also try doing castles and oryxes as much as you can, since O1 and O2 can drop upto 3 pots at once.

Also if you got mad skillz try farming events with a rogue. You will be hauling ass in no time. ( not IRL )
8/8 rogue can earn 5$ an hour (doing all the time event bosses)?
Use an autotrader and pile stacks of cash while you sleep.
Quote Originally Posted by KerPwn View Post
Hi. How much i can earn money an hour now ?

It depends upon your business.
There are lot of legitimate ways available to earn money from home.
I would suggest website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.If you need reseller account visit Goresellers.com This reseller account includes domain name registration,hosting,seo,web design etc..Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for you.
Or you come to realize that you shouldn't have to make money in the first place and join your fellow brothers and sisters and fight capitalism via occupy or many other movements ...
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
Or you come to realize that you shouldn't have to make money in the first place and join your fellow brothers and sisters and fight capitalism via occupy or many other movements ...
I mean meh, fuck trying to make money out of RotMG unless you're Ethonic and why aren't you on Skype I WANT A COOL CONVERSATION :P
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
I mean meh, fuck trying to make money out of RotMG unless you're Ethonic and why aren't you on Skype I WANT A COOL CONVERSATION :P
I am at my ex girlfriend taking care of a baby cat that is about to die ... I forgot the usb stick with my password safe file ... so no Skype and no COOL CONVERSATION ... I know it is hard for all of us.
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
I am at my ex girlfriend taking care of a baby cat that is about to die ... I forgot the usb stick with my password safe file ... so no Skype and no COOL CONVERSATION ... I know it is hard for all of us.
Ah I see well take care of the sick cats and come home soon ^^
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
I am at my ex girlfriend taking care of a baby cat that is about to die ... I forgot the usb stick with my password safe file ... so no Skype and no COOL CONVERSATION ... I know it is hard for all of us.
This just made my entire fucking year.
Keep on keepin' on eth0nic
Quote Originally Posted by eth0nic View Post
I am at my ex girlfriend taking care of a baby cat that is about to die ... I forgot the usb stick with my password safe file ... so no Skype and no COOL CONVERSATION ... I know it is hard for all of us.
Seems legit.
Omg eth0nic said somthing that makes him look great,
AND WHAT WHAT WHAT, Without proof.
Hes awesome
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?