Superjump

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Superjump
hey
I cant find superjump adress
can some1 help me?
Quote Originally Posted by espan View Post
hey
I cant find superjump adress
can some1 help me?
No kidding? There's only about 10 people that know how to find it.
Here's a hint, it's pretty damn close to Fall Damage.
that doesnt help much
no fall damage is 130981FE in 4 bytes
how do I do it now??
Quote Originally Posted by espan View Post
that doesnt help much
no fall damage is 130981FE in 4 bytes
how do I do it now??
... and that works for you? Fall damage, the way I found it, is not static. The hint I gave you won't help much, because if you figure out how to get fall damage super jump is practically right next to it.
k
thx

oh and I didnt find this no fall damage.
I found it posted somewhere
lol
im also looking for super jump
you have to find the X-axis and than you have to made a pointer because its dynamic.
re
are there any tut on how to do these things? i only know how to do basic hacks
just a question
superjump is 2-bytes or 4-bytes ?
Quote Originally Posted by espan View Post
just a question
superjump is 2-bytes or 4-bytes ?
it is 2 byte
Quote Originally Posted by crimetime View Post
it is 2 byte
Oh, you've found super jump? From what I've seen you haven't. Although it's possible in other types it's easiest in float.
Quote Originally Posted by Struck View Post
Oh, you've found super jump? From what I've seen you haven't. Although it's possible in other types it's easiest in float.
yes i found it.
what do you mean with "From what I've seen you haven't" ?
have you a address for superjump???
A friend told me that to find superjump I need to:
Scan for unknow initial value in 2 bytes,
go up and scan for changed value,
dont move and scan for unchanged value,
go down and scan for changed value
........
until I get 1 adress

is this correct?
well in theory thats perfect...

and yes it should work
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us