Black Sabbath

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Black Sabbath
They stole the Jonas Brother's their song title, they suck.

I lol'd
I dont get it, but I love Black Sabbath.
you can make a song title of another song yours.

E.g,look at this:



But,the Jonas Brothers copied THEM.
That was the point.. some moron thought Black Sabbath, who performed this song even before 1970 'stole' the song title off the Jonas Brothers.
-.- tomahawk, your point isn't valid since you got an artist, and those are the songs.

And yes the jonas brothers stole the song but rly, is that surprising? For some of you who don't know, they can't play guitar rly well(i.e. they have like 3 other guitar players and a drummer that aren't part of the "band" play) and they also lipsink a lot.
By deffinition the jonas brothers are pop so it would make sence that they suck in every way.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us