QuestionSolvedHELP on .LBT

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HELP on .LBT
So what I NEED HElp ITS TRasforming M9 to m119 I GOT all the FIles and there currently working got them from the forum here call M9-M119. I Already Know how to Put the .DTX Files but i need HELP With the .LBT Files. WHat DO i NEED TO DO With them ? File name its M9-M11 I got BUNCH OF .LTB. WHAT DO I Need tO do with them. I got Rezinjector if there anything to inject sO please help me
no.

stop where you are, don't do anything else, its worthless to try. your wasting your time because you type like your 9 years old.

you can't mod anymore, modding is patched. you can only do textures
Answer is above.

/Solved
/Closed
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?