How To Hack Arma 3 With Cheat Engine

Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
How To Hack Arma 3 With Cheat Engine
Open Cheat Engine click little PC with a magnifying glass





and select arma3.exe and click open





Change the Value Type to String




in the text box copy and paste ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"





Click First Scan and you should get a result on the left




Double click that result it will add it to the bottom
click the result at the bottom and press enter





in the text box that opens when you press enter paste ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf"




Click OK
go ingame and open your inventory
Toxic...I love you lol. I can verify this works. I hope everyone uses it responsibly however. Instead of just being a retard and ruining servers.
Quote Originally Posted by ctpearce View Post
Toxic...I love you lol. I can verify this works. I hope everyone uses it responsibly however. Instead of just being a retard and ruining servers.
Thankyou XD
what's supposed to happen after i open my inventory?
and am i supposed to change path\to\script.sqf or leave it the same?
like my directory goes there ?
i have infistar menu explain to me how to do this plz\
what's my script.sqf supposed to be?
Quote Originally Posted by Snowkip View Post
what's supposed to happen after i open my inventory?
and am i supposed to change path\to\script.sqf or leave it the same?
like my directory goes there ?
i have infistar menu explain to me how to do this plz\
what's my script.sqf supposed to be?
lol. "path to script" Meaning, you change it to where your script is, and then the name of the actual script. It launches specific SCRIPTS.
The scan goes half way but then a get a "Ding" Error sound and nothing happens. :C
got it all figured out.. made CE this ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "\script.sqf"
made script.sqf this execvm "scr\startup.sqf";
works perfect with infistar
I got it!! I had a space after ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf" You can not have any spaces before or after this line if you search it in cheat engine.
Nothing happens when I open my inventory after doing this. I've directed the execVM to where the script is, but I press "I" to open my inventory, and my inventory pops up. Nothing else. Tried with 2 scripts in 3 different servers with no results. I wasn't on a life server either. Help?
["

Quote Originally Posted by Sorox View Post
Nothing happens when I open my inventory after doing this. I've directed the execVM to where the script is, but I press "I" to open my inventory, and my inventory pops up. Nothing else. Tried with 2 scripts in 3 different servers with no results. I wasn't on a life server either. Help?
I dunno If this will help you but at the end of ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf" Don't forget the ; So ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf"; Cuz tox forgot that one part in the example.
Quote Originally Posted by Settt View Post
["

I dunno If this will help you but at the end of ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf" Don't forget the ; So ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf"; Cuz tox forgot that one part in the example.
In the great words of trashcan man, "MY LIFE FOR YOU!"

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Settt View Post
["

I dunno If this will help you but at the end of ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf" Don't forget the ; So ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\script.sqf"; Cuz tox forgot that one part in the example.
I didnt realise you needed a ; 'cus it works for me without.
So, how would you use this with MillerLite's Mod Menu (loki lost key thing) -http://www.mpgh.net/forum/507-arma-3-hacks-cheats/632071-millerlites-arma-3-mod-loki-lost-key-edit.html
Quote Originally Posted by devgru333 View Post
So, how would you use this with MillerLite's Mod Menu (loki lost key thing) -http://www.mpgh.net/forum/507-arma-3-hacks-cheats/632071-millerlites-arma-3-mod-loki-lost-key-edit.html
you cant thats a mod not scripts
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us