I think this Server is unhackable...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I think this Server is unhackable...
Hey guys,

there is Server which I think, is unhackable... It has a Script scan and if you try to avoid this, it will kick you after a few seconds.

50.97.82.3:3221 (TLZombies.com, Panthera)

If some of you are bored, you could try to hack on this server...^^
A lot of servers have script scan.
The server is not "unhackable", people are able to bypass script scans and anti-hacks ect.
Yeah, I know there is a way to get in with the hack, but a few seconds after joining the server you will get kicked...
Quote Originally Posted by StormZ-01 View Post
Yeah, I know there is a way to get in with the hack, but a few seconds after joining the server you will get kicked...
People can still bypass that and do whatever they want e.g. Nuke
Lol, can you tell me how?
Quote Originally Posted by StormZ-01 View Post
Lol, can you tell me how?
I'll show you for free... In a few days when I release it.
Quote Originally Posted by mattmat View Post
I'll show you for free... In a few days when I release it.
i bet you wont.. my sensations are high
Yeah man, just go into the server press alt+f4 and run around in a circle then kill yourself holy fuck.

I'll give you a serious answer so the admins don't remove this - NO!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?