Thumbs upSell ​​list black hi sec !!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Sell ​​list black hi sec !!
As mentioned in the title of the advertisement I have the list of black hi sec Houses, thanks to it you can choose which object to permanent care, and how they can take it, that will show you the perfect order out of objects.
If you want more information add me on skype: if.rev.dragon [No time wasters, only serious people].
Only Euros.
20 €
I have it too. I sell it for 5€
Quote Originally Posted by miguelangelg View Post
I have it too. I sell it for 5€
what does this list?
via Paypal?
In a nutshell, this list has written the exact output order of the objects in black hi sec. So you just need to see the object in the game came out and check on your list where it is located, so the next item on the list you will see that you can have it.

Only PayPal.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowVille View Post
In a nutshell, this list has written the exact output order of the objects in black hi sec. So you just need to see the object in the game came out and check on your list where it is located, so the next item on the list you will see that you can have it.

Only PayPal.
and THAT is exactly the point. You can have it, but it does not have to
In the same millisecond, other 100,000 players open a Black Key. That's like playing lottery. Not guarantee to win the Item
Just my Opinion.
I've already sold 2 users, you can ask them. As in everything there is a percentage.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?