Sup guys :D

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Sup guys :D
Ey yo what's going on? currently atm i'm in college studying for my bachelors "NSA" Network system analyst, :P! whats new with you guys ??

Sup master biker? Wat happened to the army?
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Sup master biker? Wat happened to the army?

No army, Well i am a master biking that is correct lol anyways, i'm gonna work on computers lol, and networks thinking about going into cisco i heard that's where it's at.
At least he isn't smoking anymore or at least less. Good to see you are doing better in life
I beat your record last day.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
I beat your record last day.
Huh? lol where are you going with this?
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post


Huh? lol where are you going with this?
I beat your record last day, Now I am MoeJR.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


I beat your record last day, Now I am MoeJR.
I think your just a derp lol


---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snape View Post
Please release a video again of u being high.
For the lol's
Omg shhhhh lol i mite it's been a while i need to invest in a new camera though >.> / <.<
Please release a video again of u being high.
For the lol's
I'm browsing MPGH like I do every night now.
MAKE A VIDEO IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol still smoking and playing with swords?
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
MAKE A VIDEO IT'S BEEN ALMOST TWO YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol still smoking and playing with swords?
Lol your still here XD
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post


Lol your still here XD
Tried leaving but missed Dave to much. Shit man make a video smoke some weed and swing some swords around like old times.
MOEEEEEEE ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAHHHHHH
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?