Bukkit

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Bukkit
When I setup a Bukkit server, it's resets my setting Online Modus to True(I have cracked MC)
How can I stop it from auto updating?
I too have this problem. I use Premium alts to play my server but its not cool.
I do use this
@ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar
PAUSE
to start the server and it doesn't get set to online mode=true
Its for linux i think
Try setting the server.properties to read only. (Random idea off the top of my head.)
yes then it dont change back but when try join server it says user not premium After windows rr i dont had this problem..
if you do what non ame said, you should be fine.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us