Xfire Walls

Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
Xfire Walls
Ok, first off, please don't hate ppl. It seems to me that everyone is asking about drgn's and legify's hacks. By no means did i make this, I found it and I'VE BEEN USING THIS FOR A COUPLE MONTHS!!! I haven't seen this one on here, or it's so old on the forum it's on like, the tenth page This is like Drgn's old hack, but this one actually works

Ok, here's what you do:
1.) Download!!! (You may need to disable your AV)(or if you don't want to wait for pending, pm me your email i guess.)
2.) Extract the three files (d3dx9_33.exe, d3dx9_33.dll, d3d9.dll) to a new folder in your Combat Arms directory (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\New Folder\)
3.)Go into your new folder, right click d3dx9_33.exe, send to, and Desktop (create shortcut)
4.)right click your desktop icon for Combat Arms, click properties, compatibility, check the compat mode, then select windows 2000. Apply and OK.
5.)With your antivirus off, start the hack, then start Combat Arms (both as Administrator on vista)
6.)When you are on the login screen, press insert. Navigate with the arrow keys. The best combo is Fullbright, Wallhack, and No Fog. Don't use colors, cause you'll d/c in a few minutes. After selecting your hacks press insert again and log in. If you press insert again, your game will crash, so be careful.
6.)Have fun, and don't get banned

The scan: (themida... that's why it looks bad)
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result

EDIT: THE GAME IS NOT ALWAYS IN A WINDOW. ONLY THE GAME LOBBIES AND MENUS!!! THE GAME IS FULLSCREEN!!!

ALSO, I'M ATTACHING A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE SAME THING. IT'S THE SAME HACK BUT WITH AN INSTALLER, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE TO PLACE THE FILES.


Here's how to do it:
1Open .zip file
2run Setup.exe
3It will ask you where to install. It shows the combat arms directory. add \walls to the end of it
4It should say "C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\walls"
5It adds an icon on the desktop for you, so open that.
6With combat arms still on win2k (or win95) compatibility, run combat arms.
7Follow the same rules above for how to use the hack (don't use color, press insert at the login screen to select hacks, don't press insert again or you'll dc)

http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/6...3cb-1246028859

Ok, my fraps was being really gay, so I could only get a pic of my login screen
Xfire.rarattachment deleted · 902 downloads before removal
3XI.zipattachment deleted · 392 downloads before removal
it would be good if it had screenies
I'll put some up in a few minutes
Dude does this D/C? If it does i dont bother
ahhh it's pending approval. wait do we rly need our anti-virus turned off? cuz i dont like turning my anti-virus off. im paranoid about getting viruses
wait and also how is this an Xfire hack? i dont see anything related to Xfire in this post except for the file name
this has been posted already by ght and whitten001 they posted it yesterday
About 10 ppl including me posted this and my thread had to get locked
this has been posted b4 and its the only public hack that actually works atm
I know I already posted it yesterday but it got locked by DEREK MININONFO
OK, sorry guys. No one seems to know about them Everyone is asking about drgn's hacks and most people can't get them to work.
@Paiin The actual files for the hack are in the rar of course the exe just says xfire, that's all.
@Yuerno No, it will only d.c if you use colors.
@Ghty82 can we bump threads here? If we can't that's why it keeps getting posted. I don't want credit or anything.
Here is a Screenie even tho my thread got locked by sum1

COUGH COUGH DEREK GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD PLZ
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 235 downloads before removal
Ok, my fraps was being really gay, so I could only get a pic of my login screen
Combat Arms Combatibility Modes
Windows 2000 I get "Combat Arms has stopped working"
Windows XP Service Pack 2 I get "Combat Arms has stopped working"
Windows NT4.0 Service Pack 5 I get "Combat Arms has stopped working"
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 I get "Combat Arms has stopped working"
Windows 95 - Worked but Combat Arms ran in windowed mode and the screen was small
Windows 98/Windows me - Worked but Combat Arms ran in windowed mode and the screen was small
No Compatibility mode - D/C in a minute of logging in

Help?
hope this works. if it does, i will love you forever. if it doesn't, you can jus go crawl in a HOLE AND DIE! AND NOT EVEN A GOOD HOLE! tyvm
Posts 1–15 of 135 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us