Exclamation@Xebec wants me banned :<

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
@Xebec wants me banned :<
@Xebec doesn't get off my balls just 'cuse I bypassed the fucked up tradition of yours

Gone to the 2000+ posts so far and not 1 single ban was given, I guess y'all love me dat much to not give a fuck


The Time Has Come

be quick
@Hero @Liz
YU GON GIT BANT


Gratz on 2k.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
60 posts over

You dead.
​723 over.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
60 posts over

You dead.
Im dat fast
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


Im dat fast
61 post over
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

​723 over.
Just double my sentence, I'll be fine
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
Oh my.. He's gon' get perm banned.
I guess I will
I thought you now have a choice to get banned or not
You will be banned forever.
Congratz fella.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?