HelpFor the Client makers....

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
For the Client makers....
Why don't any of your clients have, Pressing "P" To reconnect to the last Realm/Dungeon you we're In?
For people who can't play
Why can't you be satisfied with what you have and not obnoxiusly beg for better hacks? You should be happy with what you have and not ask the creators of the hack to do more.

Anyway, if you really care, make it yourself!
Quote Originally Posted by Mysis View Post
Why can't you be satisfied with what you have and not obnoxiusly beg for better hacks? You should be happy with what you have and not ask the creators of the hack to do more.

Anyway, if you really care, make it yourself!
Harsh, but true
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Harsh, but true
I concur with this statement.
And as to your statement I have spent several hours trying to update this again as I was the one who updated it for 11.0.
The code was changed alot for 12.0 and I still havent gotten it to work. They entirely changed how strings are handled in
alot of cases
Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
I concur with this statement.
And as to your statement I have spent several hours trying to update this again as I was the one who updated it for 11.0.
The code was changed alot for 12.0 and I still havent gotten it to work. They entirely changed how strings are handled in
alot of cases
rly ? it works great for me
Quote Originally Posted by hakalan View Post
rly ? it works sort of great for me
Trying to make me look bad
Quote Originally Posted by hakalan View Post
rly ? it works great for me
I am just going to call bullshit on this
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post

I am just going to call bullshit on this
That would be the wrong move in this situation
Quote Originally Posted by OMGIMBOB View Post
Why don't any of your clients have, Pressing "P" To reconnect to the last Realm/Dungeon you we're In?
Have you even considered that no one begged anything in this thread? It's just a question.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?