Extensions

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Extensions
How would you go about adding add-on's to a program?

Like, if I had a program that does a set of functions and if a user want that program to do more, the user can add their own extension to the program to do what his file is programmed to do.
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
How would you go about adding add-on's to a program?

Like, if I had a program that does a set of functions and if a user want that program to do more, the user can add their own extension to the program to do what his file is programmed to do.
You would essentially have to create a scripting engine to read the extensions and act accordingly.
I've made a scripting engine before, but nothing to do with extensions or the sort.
Humpph. Try examining some other extensions-supported programs, chrome for example.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?