WTBTF2 ITEMS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
TF2 ITEMS
add me if you have tf2 items to sell

Skype: ol1vr
add me on steam loast312 Ill accept anything from games to other items
Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy12321 View Post
add me on steam loast312 Ill accept anything from games to other items
i cant find you, just add me : )
Quote Originally Posted by ol1vr View Post
add me if you have tf2 items to sell

Skype: ol1vr
How much for golden wrench just wondering even thou I don't have one what will you offer it
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
How much for golden wrench just wondering even thou I don't have one what will you offer it
I have no idea, i only know its rare : D
Steam is hkingg and Skype is NewterBar. I'll add tomorrow, off to bed.
Quote Originally Posted by Newter View Post
Steam is hkingg and Skype is NewterBar. I'll add tomorrow, off to bed.
ookay : ))

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

daaailyyy bumppp : )
daaaaailyyyy buump
have 98 items, want to get risk asap. I added ur skype
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us