HelpMaking A Program To Open Another Program - Need Help !
Stereotypical "read a book" I'm afraid : )
"...even though i dont have that much time." - No advice for that. You get back what you put in, just like everything else in life.
"...even though i dont have that much time." - No advice for that. You get back what you put in, just like everything else in life.
@OP If you're only uploading an image, maybe upload it to a public image hosting service and then just post the link in here.
(as "bb code" ie. [ I M G ] h t t p : / / w w w . somesite . com / yourimage . jpg [ / I M G ] without spaces of course)
- I use tinypic , has worked well so far. or https://www.google.com/#q=Free+image+hosting
(as "bb code" ie. [ I M G ] h t t p : / / w w w . somesite . com / yourimage . jpg [ / I M G ] without spaces of course)
- I use tinypic , has worked well so far. or https://www.google.com/#q=Free+image+hosting
If you added the files via openfiledialog that file is going to exist, unless when you run it and the file is not there, then you could execute the code where the file doesn't exist.
About the image, add a imagelist and set the listview smallimageindex to the imagelist that you've added. Then, on the open event, you'll just need to populate the imagelist.images
Code:
If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(ListView1.FocusedItem.Text) Then
Shell(ListView1.FocusedItem.Text) 'Shell also have additional parameters if you want a few more options
Else
Label1.Text = ListView1.FocusedItem.Text & " does not exist"
End If
//Approved
Similar Threads
C++/C ProgrammingOpening Another Program
15 CrossFire Glitchesi wona make air wall pass glitch and i need help with fraps sentings etcDI 8 CrossFire HelpDll I openned with NotePad need help !
9 CrossFire Helpi need help with the ip programs ( To make the offers)
7 WarRock - International HacksUCE....How to program and what i'll need.
6

helped me alot by the way any good suggestions to learn proramming , , , like ebooks or video tutorials . i am actually quite a newbie and really interested in learn programming even though i dont have that much time . Thanks