Legify's DLL Enjected Solo

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Legify's DLL Enjected Solo
Yes I know, wrong section, seriously who would see it anywhere else?

Alright, here's how I got Legify's DLL working on Windows XP, Service Pack 2...

1: Startup PerX - If you don't have PerX Google it or search the Combat Arms Hacks Section, someone has posted it I believe.

2: Make sure you have Legify's dll downloaded, then browse for it and add it and only it to the list. If you don't have it you can find it by clicking HERE

3: Make sure that PerX is set to automatic, make sure Combat Arms, nor PerX is set to Compatibility Mode, remembering this is for Win. XP SP2 and not Vista or Win. 7.

4: If you've completed and verified all of these steps then start Combat Arms and press Start Game, click in an empty space on the desktop until PerX has closed.

If you don't get any errors and get to the login screen you will notice that if you press the 1 key on your number pad it makes the screen wirey, that means the hack is working! Next step is to break out your joint and have fun hackin' :P

__________________________________________________ _____________
Keys...

Num Pad1: Wireframe (bugged)
Num Pad2: Wallhack (Non-Pink! [aww pink was cool...])
Num Pad3: No Fog (Guess it's workin' smoothly :P )



CREDITS!:
Legify: Sharing the dll, thanks so much man

EDIT: I feel honored because Obama 'Thanked' me, lol.
Not bad, I like it. Better English then most people. :3
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Not bad, I like it. Better English then most people. :3
Yeah well I live in the US number 1, secondly I hate it when people purposely use their damn txting language online, then refuse to use a spell checker which usually comes on most Forums and Boards like this, just pisses me off...
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
Yeah well I live in the US number 1, secondly I hate it when people purposely use their damn txting language online, then refuse to use a spell checker which usually comes on most Forums and Boards like this, just pisses me off...
It's how the world flow, the texting language is: L33t speak or netspeak. :3

I speak British English, sadly.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
It's how the world flow, the texting language is: L33t speak or netspeak. :3

I speak British English, sadly.
That's fine, lol. At least you show interest in actually typing out everything you say, even correcting typos, hehe.
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
That's fine, lol. At least you show interest in actually typing out everything you say, even correcting typos, hehe.

Well, I type something that people can read, or just type like this:


אני ילד מלוכלך, אני אוהב למצוץ בגברים, זה החלום של'.

Something, that NOBODIES can read. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Well, I type something that people can read, or just type like this:


אני ילד מלוכלך, אני אוהב למצוץ בגברים, זה החלום של'.

Something, that NOBODIES can read. :P
Sorry for a double-post but...

Um, is that Russian? What language is that?
I can't seem to get this to work on vista ='( . Will keep trying. Nice job on getting it to work though.
Quote Originally Posted by Barcode View Post
I can't seem to get this to work on vista ='( . Will keep trying. Nice job on getting it to work though.
Yeah I'm pretty damn happy that I was able to get something to work for 1 game at least, compared to not getting past the loading screen at startup... Anyways, yeah maybe if you try running as Administrator, maybe running in Compatibility mode with Win XP SP 2. Try both of those together, then try one, then the other. Just screw around with it a bit, maybe you'll get it workin', lol good luck though man.

Quote Originally Posted by mastergeorge View Post
does it dc u later on?
Yeah after like 1 game it'll close Combat Arms, better than nothing though!
Lol this worked for one game, then CA dced next round, and now it won't work anymore!
Quote Originally Posted by mastergeorge View Post
well that sux.. only 1 round O_o
Yeah, only 1 round, 'lemme know if you can get it through more than 1 and a quarter without D/Cing. Also, I'm going to hit the hay now guys, I'm tired... Have Fun Hacking!!
Yeah lol, I wonder what went wrong ><
Quote Originally Posted by Seathre View Post
Yes I know, wrong section, seriously who would see it anywhere else?

Alright, here's how I got Legify's DLL working on Windows XP, Service Pack 2...

1: Startup PerX - If you don't have PerX Google it or search the Combat Arms Hacks Section, someone has posted it I believe.

2: Make sure you have Legify's dll downloaded, then browse for it and add it and only it to the list. If you don't have it you can find it by clicking HERE

3: Make sure that PerX is set to automatic, make sure Combat Arms, nor PerX is set to Compatibility Mode, remembering this is for Win. XP SP2 and not Vista or Win. 7.

4: If you've completed and verified all of these steps then start Combat Arms and press Start Game, click in an empty space on the desktop until PerX has closed.

If you don't get any errors and get to the login screen you will notice that if you press the 1 key on your number pad it makes the screen wirey, that means the hack is working! Next step is to break out your joint and have fun hackin' :P

__________________________________________________ _____________
Keys...

Num Pad1: Wireframe (bugged)
Num Pad2: Wallhack (Non-Pink! [aww pink was cool...])
Num Pad3: No Fog (Guess it's workin' smoothly :P )



CREDITS!:
Legify: Sharing the dll, thanks so much man

EDIT: I feel honored because Obama 'Thanked' me, lol.
Nice job on this
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?