ArrowMakeing/Coding Hacks (for any game)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Makeing/Coding Hacks (for any game)
Hello, I would like someone that is an experienced coder (or someone who knows how to make hacks) to teach me how to make hacks for games.
I'm willing to learn and i will do whatever it takes.


Thanks, CloneTrooper

*NOTE*
If you have Skype that would make a big difference because i learn more if someone
will talk and guide me through.
Skype Name: alan.shane.piper
I am willing to teach you to make some hacks for games like WarRock,CrossFire, and Operation7 add my msn or xfire: precentor3(xfire) dillonncassey@hotmail.com(MSN)
Quote Originally Posted by NrN View Post
I am willing to teach you to make some hacks for games like WarRock,CrossFire, and Operation7 add my msn or xfire: precentor3(xfire) dillonncassey@hotmail.com(MSN)

ok i would thing is my MSN is broken can you give meh an email??

----> liam_dark_side@hotmail.com :P

oo this is for crossfire BTW
You need a brain before learn how to make game hacks.
This thread is a tricky around my rule, hehe. Any way, I'm actually going to start a competition soon, a tournament, here in these sections. Winner gets free hacking lessons with me, maybe try for that. Else, look around for all the crap ton of tutorials already on the forum.
COOOOOOOOOOOOL
GOOD JOB PEEPS
Quote Originally Posted by TMAN2DUCE View Post
GOOD JOB PEEPS
cool random bumb of a 3 week old post bro
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?