ArrowHelp"Script requires Player" Help!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
"Script requires Player" Help!
I am tired of counting threads.

But anyways, I am using scroll and rustler menu on DayZ Singleplayer, Some cheats work fine, Others don't. It say's script requires player.
You need to click on the player's name you want to execute on.
It's tells you.
"Script requires a player"
Probably won't work because you're playing singleplayer but I don't know.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
You need to click on the player's name you want to execute on.
It's tells you.
"Script requires a player"
Probably won't work because you're playing singleplayer but I don't know.
How can I click the player name?
Quote Originally Posted by Penaloza1337 View Post
How can I click the player name?
You just need to click on their name in your menu
Quote Originally Posted by Penaloza1337 View Post
How can I click the player name?
it on the side of the menu click the name lol
Quote Originally Posted by Penaloza1337 View Post
How can I click the player name?
Player List
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?