Request - Logo.

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Request - Logo.
Alright, well I want a new Logo for my Myspace. I want it something like this:
http://fernandourteaga.com/images/swaggerlifstyles.jpg

I want the text to say like "Istyle Swag Zone"
Then under the "Istyle Swag Zone, put,

"★Fitted by Lil D ★"

Then is small text at the bottom say "Changing Swagger since '09"

So this is how I want it - On the picture I showed you, where it says "Swagger" I want that replaced with "Istyle Swag Zone"

Then where it says "Lyfestyles" I want it to say "Fitted by ★Lil D★"
Then at the bottom of all that, before the the scissors like things, I want it to say "Changing Swagger Sine '09". (I want different text for it also, just make it look nice"

Also, erase the scissors and just keep that thing in the middle. Make it so it's a PNG without a background. So I can get it without that ugly white background.

Thanks to whoever does it, not that hard, but, you will get rep+thanks.

/Gewd
you aint changing shit, so im not being part of this fake shit
he moar fake than kanye's voice
Quote Originally Posted by GG2GG View Post
he moar fake than kanye's voice
Just stop...


Kai, someone make it pl0x.
Oky doky .
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
Oky doky .
You gunna do?
i guess so...
Baba /Gewd.
I got ya on this one man.
Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I got ya on this one man.
/Gewd

+1.
cant get the pics

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
It says ''Sine'' instead of ''Since''.
Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post
It says ''Sine'' instead of ''Since''.
his post says sine. dont nit pick. it was fixed and sent to him.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?