OPINION

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
OPINION
What do u guyz think of the aks74u molten and f2000 stinger?
I tried aks74u but it sucks only design nice but not difference from normal aks74u
I'm going to buy an ak47 black.Shall i try f2000?stats say more faster,accurate and more power
I prefer F2000
Well, F2000 has great amount of recoil so if you think you can control it fine =/
I prefer HK416N
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
Well, F2000 has great amount of recoil so if you think you can control it fine =/
I prefer HK416N

Haha u and i prefer the same
Quote Originally Posted by balaram View Post
Haha u and i prefer the same
same here, hk 416n is the best
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?