PostAQW Private Server Section

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Private Server Section
Guys
I Think We Should have an AQW Private Server Section
Here in MPGH

A Lot of Guys Need it.

Instead of Searching in Other Sites Like Trillix and Style-on or whatever else

so what you think guys, should MPGH have a AQW PS Section or Not ?
I would like one. Haven't tried a private server.
Yeah
would help people finding private servers more easy =)
It'll keep things in order atleast.. so.. yea.. I agree.
Its good but there is AE Staffs in this forum -*-
Quote Originally Posted by eno8 View Post
Its good but there is AE Staffs in this forum -*-
IDK about that... Lol. They wouldn't waste their time on here.
It would be nice, but I guess they won't do it because AE would have a legitimate reason to come after MPGH, if there was a ps section...
They do. Like the LightCaster when its shop id released in here then it have been fixed.
there is other fourms that have ps section and there is no ae stuff there
so i guess it will be nice if they make a section for ps, it will bring more members
and make aqw section more active
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us