Originally Posted by JamesRo Can you explain? it will only pick up the items the quest needs to complete and the quest rewards also look at my post again i added more stuff to it
Originally Posted by eno8 Great, but fix the Non Soul Collector Quest please. There's nothing to be fixed on it.
Originally Posted by JamesRo There's nothing to be fixed on it. it fights 1 monster then stands there i just tested it
Originally Posted by joshmary it fights 1 monster then stands there i just tested it I've tested it too and it's working for me.
Originally Posted by JamesRo I've tested it too and it's working for me. it attacks both Ghostly Aracara and Ghostly Grizzlespit but i only needs to attack Ghostly Aracara i was wrong what i said before but this im sure is a glitch in the bot
I was talking about it. This bug should fixed but JamesRo doesn't take carry of it, Im sure he knows it well too.