[Linux Bots] Distributed Denial of Service rental available [$1.00 per 30 minutes]
The attacks are done by numerous Linux Bots under my control
I charge $1.00 per 30 minutes over PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Bitcoins, or Litecoins.
Available attack methods are
-UDP
-TCP/SSYN
-Specialized Valve Server take-downs
-Skype[People]
-ARME
-RUDY(R U Dead Yet)
-Slowloris
-GET
-HEAD
-POST
I offer a 30 second trial to see if I can take down the IP you provided.
Only ask me to take it down if you're interested in buying
AKA "Oh thanks for taking it down, I'll buy later maybe once you get vouches."
I can hold attacks up to 24 hours max depending on how many bots I am currently using.
I charge $1.00 per 30 minutes over PayPal, Liberty Reserve, Bitcoins, or Litecoins.
My Skype is exploit.ing
You can contact me quicker by forum PM, as I extremely dislike Skype.
You can contact me quicker by forum PM, as I extremely dislike Skype.
Available attack methods are
-UDP
-TCP/SSYN
-Specialized Valve Server take-downs
-Skype[People]
-ARME
-RUDY(R U Dead Yet)
-Slowloris
-GET
-HEAD
-POST
I offer a 30 second trial to see if I can take down the IP you provided.
Only ask me to take it down if you're interested in buying
AKA "Oh thanks for taking it down, I'll buy later maybe once you get vouches."
I can hold attacks up to 24 hours max depending on how many bots I am currently using.
TOS
Code:
1. No paying with stolen PayPal accounts. I will not hesitate to contact PayPal, and authority figures about you. 2. No charge-backs. I will turn my services on you instead, and don't think your fancy 1GB/s VPN will save you. 3. I will not attack any major company or government. 4. All purchases remain between me and the buyer. I will not reveal any purchases or IPs targeted by clients. 5. You must agree to the TOS before purchase. 6. I will only attack the target for 24 hours max. After that, you need to wait 24 hours AFTER the attack ended before buying another attack. 7. I have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.



