Headshot Injector v1.0

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Headshot Injector v1.0
Hello MPGH. As i have said i would stop making spambots for awhile and move on so i did...!
*Lots Of False Positives! | Use At Your Own Risk! |
I would like to welcome you to Headshot Injector v1.0!

It is a new one so please be easy on what you say i am still trying to learn.

If you look at the pictures for AN EXAMPLE I will be injecting a DETECTED MW3 Hack into notepad.exe

With this injector you dont need to type .exe just the launcher name.



Screenie(s)








VirusScans:




INFO: I Am trying to contribute more to this section +REP please i would be sure to bring you guys a special treat!


Minion: @Flengo
Headshot Injector v1.0_mpgh.net.rar23 KB · 54 downloads Scanning…
Looks good, use at your own risk.
/approved
Quote Originally Posted by Mc565 View Post
Looks good, use at your own risk.
/approved
Thanks bby xD jk.
Thank you I'll test the injector when there will be avaible an hack
Nice work man .
Nice work.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?