Working Hacks!!!

Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
Greg, game keeps closing and ending banner keeps popping up..
lol i knew what to do without trying it
Quote Originally Posted by .:AsianTim:. View Post
I keep dcing b4 server select..
what OS are you using, and when you installed the hack did you make sure virus scanner is off and both CA and the hack are run as admin. run CA in windows 95 or 2000 compatibility
man i had it working for like half a game then it d/c'ed me
I went to that site and all, its ran by a 13 year old kid rofl. I'm going to fuck that shit site up....
okay this has been posted numerous times
/closed
Posts 61–68 of 68 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us