[Release] Testing Hack 7/13/09

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Testing Hack 7/13/09
Heres a little hack some dude gave me and told me to test. Not much, just a hack in testing. Hope you guys enjoy ;]

Features:
Gold Premium
No Recoil
No Spread
Super Master

Speed Hack: Numpad 0,2,3
Scope: Right Click
Full Bright: Numpad: 9 on, 6 off

Credit goes to: spyke, naeron (address logger), and shade (injector)

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 6631c9057dc7c73d4602d6b2f9f5fa3e W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus Sus/VB-AG
spyke.rarattachment deleted · 302 downloads before removal
freaking virustotal still wont load but ill test and approve if works

hack works ... approved
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
freaking virustotal still wont load but ill test and approve if works

hack works ... approved
File spyke.rar received on 2009.07.13 10:09:59 (UTC)
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 4.5.0.18 2009.07.13 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.07.13 -
AntiVir 7.9.0.204 2009.07.13 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.1 2009.07.10 -
Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.07.12 W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus
Avast 4.8.1335.0 2009.07.12 -
AVG 8.5.0.387 2009.07.13 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.07.13 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.07.10 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.07.13 -
Comodo 1633 2009.07.13 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.07.13 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.07.12 -
eTrust-Vet 31.6.6610 2009.07.13 -
F-Prot 4.4.4.56 2009.07.12 W32/Shk-Inject-based!Maximus
F-Secure 8.0.14470.0 2009.07.13 -
Fortinet 3.120.0.0 2009.07.13 -
GData 19 2009.07.13 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.64.0 2009.07.13 -
Jiangmin 11.0.706 2009.07.13 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.790 2009.07.11 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.07.13 -
McAfee 5674 2009.07.12 -
McAfee+Artemis 5674 2009.07.12 Artemis!42BC0D6148E3
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.07.13 -
Microsoft 1.4803 2009.07.13 -
NOD32 4238 2009.07.13 -
Norman 6.01.09 2009.07.10 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.07.13 -
Panda 10.0.0.14 2009.07.12 -
PCTools 4.4.2.0 2009.07.11 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.07.13 -
Rising 21.38.01.00 2009.07.13 -
Sophos 4.43.0 2009.07.13 Sus/VB-AG
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.07.12 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.07.13 -
TheHacker 6.3.4.3.366 2009.07.12 -
TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.07.13 -
VBA32 3.12.10.8 2009.07.12 -
ViRobot 2009.7.13.1833 2009.07.13 -
VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.07.12 -
Additional information
File size: 198837 bytes
there the virus scan
Hey......Thank you so much, this are my favorite hacks!!! i don't need all the other fancy crap. Am going to try this, thanks again.
ok i dont know about anyone else but this hack crashed my whole computer in the middle of gameplay. idk if its a virus or anything but id say to check for yourself
I've been using this for the past 2hours and nothing has gone wrong.
can u add charms thats all i need please thx :P
ima test it but without anit kick they will catch you so T_T
Crashes ur comp? wow ima try this haha =D EVERYONE THX GRACE
Nice hack, no point in using it because there's monkey's hack. But can't wait until this one is finished .
You should change the title from "[Release] Testing Hack 7/13/09" to "I am GOD!!!" +thanks!

EDIT: Ok, the fullbright works, but when you turn it off everything goes black until you turn it on again. They would work great with chams, or a wallhack. Great job
Becuz of how busy I'm this summer, I'm not gonna start creating hacks just yet. With a few of my spare time, I was able to create a small D3D hack with only chams. It can bypass the shield, but 5mins into game it crashes. I'm going on a long trip so I won't be working on it anytime soon.

P.S. This hack I posted isn't my hack, someone gave it to me to test it and I'm just giving it to the public to use since we're short on hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Asian~Grace View Post
Becuz of how busy I'm this summer, I'm not gonna start creating hacks just yet. With a few of my spare time, I was able to create a small D3D hack with only chams. It can bypass the shield, but 5mins into game it crashes. I'm going on a long trip so I won't be working on it anytime soon.

P.S. This hack I posted isn't my hack, someone gave it to me to test it and I'm just giving it to the public to use since we're short on hacks.
Doesn't matter you still did an awesome job... I olny started playing warrock this morning lol
yeah add chamz pls
nice does this gm thing fail like the other or it works good
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?