[Request] Combat Arms Folder

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Request] Combat Arms Folder
I did a rly chooby move when I was deleting files from the "Game" folder in the combat arms folder (C:/Nexon/CombatArms/Game/) and I accidently deleted the whole folder! Lol, I know a chooby move on my part. But can someone please upload the "Game" folder so I can put the folder back into my combat arms folder so combat arms will work?

I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT A CHOOBY MOVE I MADE LOL
THAT WAS A MAJORLY CHOOBY MOVE! JK lol ill compress mine and upload it. gimme some time
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
THAT WAS A MAJORLY CHOOBY MOVE! JK lol ill compress mine and upload it. gimme some time
k ty VERY VERY VERY much
yaya just thank me when im done.. JK lol u dont ahve to
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
yaya just thank me when im done.. JK lol u dont ahve to
lol nah i want to thank you cuz ur getting my combat arms to work. and jus tell me when ur done
Hehe
Shoot.. THis migh take a a while..
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
Shoot.. THis migh take a a while..
lol it's ok i got lots of time
y dont u just re- install
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
y dont u just re- install
cuz with my comp it takes hours to re-install! this is much much much easier
Quote Originally Posted by crazykid401 View Post
y dont u just re- install
yeah umm re-installing would be a whole lot more simple than posting your choob move for the world to see =)
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
yeah umm re-installing would be a whole lot more simple than posting your choob move for the world to see =)
yaa my comp takes hours to reinstall and i dont have the patients for that
Haha Choob Move. IDK this mite not work.. idk how to post attatchments.
Quote Originally Posted by ClanTag View Post
Haha Choob Move. IDK this mite not work.. idk how to post attatchments.
umm u scroll down in the advanced reply thingy and you'll see something about attachments and u click manage attachments and then u browse for the file and click upload. as simple as that
dont quick reply. click "Go Advanced"
ClanTag, where r u with that file?! argh
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us