Which CF version?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Which CF version?
Hello, I want to try out Crossfire
While searching I noticed that CF has many version EU, NA etc..
but I want to know which is the most known and used version of these?
Don't bullshit me as I don't know about these games
Also if someone could get the link too it will be much helpful.

Thanks...
North AMERICA! FOR EVA SON!
I think Crossfire China is Better ( Because it have alot of update and Gun)
Now i'm playing Cf NA Cuz i made my first acc there...
And I'm downloading NA too
Thanks guys
CF NA Has much players, but almost everything is paid.
CF China has really much guns !
Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post
CF NA Has much players, but almost everything is paid.
CF China has really much guns !
still, he won't understand a shit of the game getting oriented by reading chinese dictionaries since he's a newbie to this game
CF NA ALL THE WAY!!!
In my opinion cf eu is better
If you're seriously in Egypt, play EU.
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
Hello, I want to try out Crossfire
While searching I noticed that CF has many version EU, NA etc..
but I want to know which is the most known and used version of these?
Don't bullshit me as I don't know about these games
Also if someone could get the link too it will be much helpful.

Thanks...
First You're Egyptian as Me
You Can play 2 versions well without ping proplems CF NA crossfire.z8games.com , CF EU crossfire.gamerage.com .
In CF NA you should play in an UK server (Uk server 1 , UK server 2 , Uk Server 3 , UK Server 4 after ranking up to Staff sergeant , UK Clan Server after joining in a clan )
in CF EU all the servers have a fine ping for Egyptians .

The most popular CF is CF china and it has a lot of weapons but your ping in it will jump to 1000+ the same in CF PH , CF Japan , CF Korea , CF Vietnam .
Then you can play CF NA crossfire.z8games.com
Okay guys thanks a lot for these info.
and yes I'm Egyptian and have dem pings
I'm downloading CF_NA crossfire.z8games.com

if u want to hack, CF NA if u dont want to hack, CF EU
Arguably the best version is CF China, followed by CFEU...
DO NOT PLAY NA IF YOU LIVE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORLD.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us