QuestionHow do I get Anti-Kick?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do I get Anti-Kick?
How do I obtain Anti-Kick?
I am really nervous using speed hack in Team DeathMatch, because I might get kicked. I only use it in FFA [Free For All].

So can anyone show me how to get it, or a download link?
This is for CrossFire by the way.
I dont know i'm looking for 1 myself
lol just keep pressing F12 when you think that people are going to kick you.

( or stand next to a legit playing guy and shoot like crazy. the blame goes on the guy who is playing legit LOL)
yah i press f12 rapidly like realy rapid wen i think they kik me its like 5 object and 8 aggre i dont get kicked still !! works 100% for me hope it works for u
ok anti kick for crossfire is impossible to make and We can make one but it wil take really long. So it would be worth it but we don't have much coders.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?