CrossFire Won't Start...

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Won't Start...
*I know this is the wrong Section, I didn't see a subforum for General CrossFire

I just reinstalled CrossFire because I screwed up my other installation. I start CrossFire and the launcher comes up, I press Start Game and the patcher process (patcher_cf.exe) starts in Task Manager, except no windows appear at all, not even on the Applications tab in Task Manager. I tried starting the CrossFire exe directly and after the anti-hack starts the CrossFire process closes...

Anyone have any ideas as to why it hates me?
yead a little problem whit crossfire i have the same problem sometimes
I can't play Cross fire anymore... something screwed it up
Well, 2 posts and neither helpful... If anyone can actually make a suggestion as to what I might try to make 'er work then please, don't hesitate to reply.
Maybe you are running a conflicting program? I unno sounds weird, if you're on vista try running as an admin, also try restarting your comp. Also, sometimes my antivirus shuts down programs randomly if they aren't on the trusted list, so maybe its that. I unno, you'd have to give a bit more info. Sorry, I did my best.
I've got my AVG off, I'm WinXP SP2, I haven't restarted my computer yet but I'll try it tomorrow morning. Any more info that ya need just ask for it and I'll supply.
Try uninstalling all your Cf files and re install it again if that doesnt work you could allways use the computers restore point to go back to when it did work. if you want to do that idea and dont know how to get there I will tell you.
Direct X, .net framework?
got any better ideas anyone?
I know how to system restore, I just really don't feel like doing that and losing stuff I've done since then... I have already tried reinstalling anyways, I don't think it'd fix anything.
well then your fucked im closing this goodbye..
Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
well then your fucked im closing this goodbye..
Well then you're an Ass my friend, to put it bluntly. Why bother posting if you can't be of any help? This could be considered spam, you realize that right? Don't post unless you can actually give more to a thread, not spam...

EDIT: You may consider this spam, but that's just too bad. I also realize responding to you is just extending things greater, I still don't care.
same problom lol pls help
Ok it is Z8's servers. They have crashed meaning that the clan page and stuff will not show correctly. At this moment it is saying that i am not in a clan..... So just be patient and wait. I will keep you all *******d if anything changes....
same here and i cant play it either man
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us