How do you bypass a gag?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How do you bypass a gag?
I've seen people do it. I have a bypasser I just need to know the command/how to bypass the gag. Thanks!
I'd like a source of someone doing it, because as far as I know it's not possible anymore unless you are admin.
Or the server is poorly protected.
I also doubt it is even possible as it is a server side addon that controls your permissions.
Quote Originally Posted by twitdork View Post
How do you bypass a gag?
You don't.
You remove the hook?
That would be awesome
To bypass a gag easily, just change your name in a game, then disconnect/reconnect. Problem Solved.
Uberson I believe stuff like that goes by STEAMID which is unchangable?
ULX doesn't gag by STEAMID unless modified to. Leaving and rejoining works fine. Changing name works even better, especially if you're good at changing your voice's pitch/accent.
I'll sell you the hook remover, add me. Steam id on my profile.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?