WTSSelling STEAM ACCOUNT with Black Ops 2 & Season Pass for $30, Will use MM

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Selling STEAM ACCOUNT with Black Ops 2 & Season Pass for $30, Will use MM
Hello guys, I'm selling a steam account with black ops 2 on it for $30. You may ask why for only $30, and that is because I have another account already with black ops 2 so I do not need another. If you are interested Reply to the thread and it's first come first serve. Once you reply saying you are interested I will send you my skype or MSN.

df4f6df6ca83a88bd2558275b238c4bb.png
It also has the Season Pass on it:
af339b77ce761239ca5cc8cb421c551e.png

Reply asking for either my skype or MSN!
Daily bump, will sell for $25 now!
i will give you 20$ because its played over 100h,add me on skype pere_cro
hey ill pay 35$ skype bruiz357!
I added you both, my skype is topfraggerca
hey man did you sold the account because i am still up for the purchase but i dont see you online on skype
I have not sold it yet, and I am on skype now! and will be later tonight, hopefully a MM will be available
sold me an account for 25$ all working this guy is the best
Please Close thread, sell went successful to PeTaR_HR
No MM was used!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?