its done sooooo welll so far,, in a long an finally anime that lives to its hype... lets hope they can continue
If you haven't read the manga, you'll be surprised.*laughs in a strange manner* its interesting to say the least. There, cured.
Originally Posted by Mr Moggy dang, that looks epic, ima go watch it YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN? UNACCEPTABLE. WATCH NOW. Watch Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Online for Free | Watch Anime Online for freeⓘ
Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1 #1[/URL]8016927]YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN? UNACCEPTABLE. WATCH NOW. Watch Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Online for Free | Watch Anime Online for free YES SIR! I SHALL WATCH IT ALL IN ONE SITTING, NO FOOD OR WATER TILL IM DONE!
Originally Posted by Color Meh I've seen better. Shhhh, Kizumonogatari comes out this year, its all right now.
Originally Posted by Empire Shhhh, Kizumonogatari comes out this year, its all right now. Oh my gawd yes.
The opening was decent, I haven't seen the anime and don't really intend to. @Color You post that on everything lol