COD4 Multi-Hack

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
COD4 Multi-Hack
I have a few things here I'm they have been posted around here a few times, but I'm to compile them together for everyone.

1. Keygen for COD4- Simply run the keygen *will not work online only LAN/Network/Single player

2. NO-DVD Patch- This allows you to play single player without the DVD
Follow this path: C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare *then find the iw3sp file copy that on your desktop as a back up in case this does not work. Then open the DVD FIX and find iw3sp and replace that with your iw3sp located in your COD4 folder.

3. Level 55 hack- Again just run easyaccount.exe and select the patch that you are using then play a game to save your stats.

* I do not take any credit for these hacks *
rzr-cd4f.rarattachment deleted · 117 downloads before removal
CallOfDuty4ModernWarfarev1.0NoDVDFixedexeEng.rarattachment deleted · 130 downloads before removal
Cod4 Lvl55.zipattachment deleted · 97 downloads before removal
Thanks, they works all ok. (sorry for my english but i'm italian!)

:lol:
Quote Originally Posted by eliteop View Post
I have a few things here I'm they have been posted around here a few times, but I'm to compile them together for everyone.

1. Keygen for COD4- Simply run the keygen *will not work online only LAN/Network/Single player

2. NO-DVD Patch- This allows you to play single player without the DVD
Follow this path: C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare *then find the iw3sp file copy that on your desktop as a back up in case this does not work. Then open the DVD FIX and find iw3sp and replace that with your iw3sp located in your COD4 folder.

3. Level 55 hack- Again just run easyaccount.exe and select the patch that you are using then play a game to save your stats.

* I do not take any credit for these hacks *
Multiplayer online will actually work but you will have to play on a cracked server
how do i use the keygen? like where do i download cod4 to use the keygen?
Wow what a bunch of choobs why don't you figure it out its not fucking rocket science you run the keygen, get a cd key from it, use it when your installing or whatever. Then for the crack replace the cracked exe with the exe in your install folder and its done.
Like....yeah it's just that easy.
Great Upload Links But How...
How do u do the lvl 55 thingy and whts easyaccount.exe?
Once you run it you must select the patch that you are using the click easy upgrade. Also have COD4 at the main menu.
All of these files have been uploaded already. Please search for the hack BEFORE you upload because it is a waste of everyone's time.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?