ExclamationNeed Fast Help!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need Fast Help!
1 Problem 1 Question-Need Fast Help.

Problem
I make crosshair with VB 2008.
when I come in warrock game,my crosshair in center.
but when I come room and start play in game.
My crosshair move up and is not in center.
You know how fix that problem.

My question
If I can make warrock hack with program VB 2008?

Thanks in advance!
srry i don't how to help might be just lag or your hack problem you should ask a warrock hack coder
its probably ur resolution.. try this
1) Go to options
2) Change the RESOLUTION to highest one..
3) Try it xD
I try all resolution.
and when you post a tut?

I try all resolution.
your tut it is like 3 years ago and now,no one can make hack with VB 2006
albo you make your own hacks? and ima add you to friends lol
no.. i dont make hacks i wish
and to answer your question every visual basics works except 2005 and ima post a tut on how to make a hack
it is posted already
you got some awnsers if you need more go to support thread
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us