CoolC++ Into VB?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Into VB?
How can I make dis into Visaul basick? I nedz it for ma hax thx kbai

I'm not joking..

Code I'm trying to make into VB
try
{
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Boner!");
penis_gaint
}
catch(...)
{
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Failed to get boner!");

}
try
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Boner!");

catch ex as bonerexception
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Failed to get boner!");

Finally
penis_gaint
End Try
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
try
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Boner!");

catch ex as bonerexception
gBaseAPI.LogToFile("Failed to get boner!");

Finally
penis_gaint
End Try
You don't use ; in vb, or as op said 'Visual BasicK'
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


You don't use ; in vb, or as op said 'Visual BasicK'
IKnowRight
I forgot to take it off. I just C&P what he had. That's why my font is different than this text
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us