It's been a while MPGH!

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
It's been a while MPGH!
Haven't been on here in f***ing forever, whats new guys?.
What's up ? and im good cheers, glad I remembered my log on details for here haha
Quote Originally Posted by mattt View Post
What's up ? and im good cheers, glad I remembered my log on details for here haha
Welcome BACK!
Thank you It's good to be :P
Yeah i remember you posting on the crossfire section.. been a while lol
Madness, someone remembers me! :O haha yea thats right I was always on the crossfire forums haha. Still play ?

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
Yeah i remember you posting on the crossfire section.. been a while lol
Madness, someone remembers me! :O haha yea thats right I was always on the crossfire forums haha. Still play ?
welcome back boi
Who the fuck are you lol
Quote Originally Posted by Womanizer` View Post
Who the fuck are you lol
My name kinda gives it away :/
Haha, and cheers guys hopefully bump into yous on other bits of the forum.
​Don't remember you, but welcome back.
I don't know who you are, but welcome back.
Cheers mate
Welcome back I guess?
cf caver
No wonder general can't remember you
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us